***ST205 bolt on usa available 5x114.3 front and rear

underscore

GT4times2":13ukti7e said:
warracer":13ukti7e said:
Some flame war on alltrac.net??

popcorn_yes.gif

LOL. No such thing. Even what would look like one, is actually pretty civilized if you ask me. So, please pass the popcorn. :p

If we're gonna fight over anything, it's gonna be the popcorn haha

tubasteve

Well,I really hate tap a talk right now. Flashed my phone for an update, app is deleted now they want me to pay money for it again!

I'm currently doing testing and waiting on more calipers and hubs to show up in the coming weeks.

I'm very pleased to say my car is driving great with them.I don't have abs, I did a fluid pressure test on all four corners to ensure my car won't give me false prescription. Another non alltrac.net customer is also testing with abs to see if he had any complaints. He is in love the rotors and calipers sit perfect in his wheels.

I'm making backing plates this week for both if the cars front and rear with air ducting running upto the rc bumper.

I'm okay to say I know you all are patiently waiting, and I appreciate that.

Should have an answer to all the questions this winter after all three cars see some hours at a track day, as well as real world testing.

Currently my fuel pump has died, do I'm on hold with driving my car.

Thanks.
-Steve

tubasteve

I never wanted different wheels,I set out to give myself more rotor options. I could run steels and not care less. I almost laugh when "wheels" are brought up.

built2run

You know custom brackets and having rotors drilled for 5x100 is actually cheap and doesn't make anything weak at all just saying the only thing that comes to mind that's relatively simple is any of the supra brakes.... Possibly some Nissan stuff and Porsche used parts but even then the caliper fitment would be the same either way. Rotors yes would be direct to install but still it's not expensive to drill them for 5x100