rear rotors for 165

ST165Sleeper

hey guys its time to buy new rear rotors and brake pads for my 165. my question is where should I get my rear rotors from? I've already decided on my rear brake pads.

88gt4DE

Not at all .. no problems ... shipped fast and great price. I've bought from them twice and referred others ... no problems.... whats going on ???

7genfatty

I was just asking because ive never heard of the company. I bought my 165 probably about 8 months ago and just starting to plan the fix it up starting with new rotors, break pads, calipers, and break lines. Glad to know they're reliable.

How much of a difference would it make to install the 205 brake system as opposed to just fixing up the 165 one?

7genfatty

I just purchased and received all four rotors from this site. Separately purchased steel braided lines from amazon and just waiting for some spare time for the install. Realized i was using research as an excuse to put the project off so until i get more experience I went for the straight forward replacement.

88gt4DE

Kewl ... good luck with the brakes. BTW I went up to 185 front brakes which are a bolt on. Huge improvement if you dont like the 165 brakes. Minor modification to backing plates but no big deal ....