St18x Front hubs

deecee

Only thing I'd be concerned about is the bearing. Alternatively, you could get the hub and bearing combo and then get a decent bearing for your installation.
Note that you'd still have to press everything in, so unless you have access to a bearing press or a normal vertical press, then you'd need to spend some money at the local mechanics to press the old bearing and hub out and get the new hub and bearing put in. Just keep in mind regarding your budget.

Yeah I wasn't planning on using that bearing.
I can press out the old hubs and bearings. Getting pretty good at it since my passenger side bearing went out 1 then I broke the axle resulting in me putting in anothe bearing so I have that down now.
I was just wondering about the sizing of the axle hole an slots, plus the size of the ring that centers your wheel on there.

deecee

Well at the end of the day, you may need to take a risk and buy it to see if the axle spline and hub centre bore are correct or not.
Unless you can ask the seller a questions regarding those things, then you either buy genuine or take a risk and go cheap.