Pedal location and setup for proper heel-toe driving

bradc

I was thinking of the pedal idea but I was also wondering is there a shorter throttle cable from another model celica that could pull some of the slack out? I've got it tightened all the way down and there's still alot of play. maybe that will pull the pedal up a bit too.

CodingParadox

If you've got your cable all the way tightened down and you still have slack something is very very wrong with your throttle cable...

BlazeKing

My cable had play in it tightened all the way so i shortened it at the pedal. Its pretty easyif you look down there you will see. I just used a bike cable end and a thick washer. This seems to happen over time, my supra also had this problem.

killer_siller

when i bought my 165 i was disappointed with the pedal placement. it was really easy for me to fix, though. i just dropped the brake pedal closer to the floor and viola! toe heel became second nature within a month.

the only problem i've had with that is that when the brakes get very worn and very hot then i can't lock them, which is a very BAD thing, but daily driving wise it ain't that bad.