loud constant squeaking on front driver suspension?

scrapp

Im having a hard time pinpointing the exact spot, The previous owner, thinks that the subframe is rubbing on something, while I think a bushing somewhere in the whole control arm/sway bar mess needs some lube.
Its like a constant squeak/screech, that never stops, even if your on a smooth road, if the car moves, it makes the noise. getting in and out does it too. It sounds just like what bushing needing grease sounds like.
My friend is a mechanic at toyota, and this is what he said when I asked him:

Gibzn: i know that gen celica had almost the same kind of front sway bar as my 88 camry... the sway bar also acts as a trailing arm for the front lower control arm, and it creaks at both the main sway bar bushings as well as where it goes thru the control arm. try grease first but if not then replace the lower control arm bushings

Anyone had this problem before? what stopped it?

scrapp

a squeeking, like RIIerrrRIIIeerrrRIIIIerrr, like a bad signal on a TV, or a bed when you sit on it.

RIalltrac

wheel bearing? possibly a warped rotor? does it increase with speed? jack the wheel in question up off the ground and check for movement side to side, up & down and in & out. If that doesnt pan out, pull the rotor off and bring it to a shop to see if its warped and can be milled down flat again. In my experience though, once a rotor warps, its pretty much junk. Better off buying a new one.

scrapp

the car could be parked, and it squeeks. My friend thinks it might be the spring. either way its just noise. the real problem is why its still boost cutting. since its staged boost, we thinkg when we shot compressed air into the hose for the WG, it just broke it loose enough to run the 2psi or whatnot that is at first gear. (car sat for 8 months, just being turned on to run and charge the battery) And unfortunally, my girlfriend said she saw white or blue smoke shoot out when under boost. :cry:

1stGenAllTrac

my squeeking was sway bar bushings. the clunking was the end links. the grinding was the wheel bearings. and the loud bang was the inner cv joint coming apart.