I know it's not an all trac but....20v silver top wagon

STWagon

So a lot of people have probably seen this car on here before, and now it's up for sale again as I have come across the opportunity to invest in another All Trac. So I'll do my best to be as honest as possible with this sale.

First off, it's a 93 corolla wagon with a 4AGE silver top and the close ratio LSD trans, sitting on KYB GR2 struts with Vogtland springs. It has a 2.5 inch straight pipe on it now and I will warn any potential buyers, it is way louder than one would think, however because there is a resonator in the mid pipe it doesn't drone at cruising speeds. Since I've owned the car the oil has been changed every 3500 and it currently the chassis has just about 157000 miles.

Other than the straight pipe, the car is exactly as I bought it, the paint is still in good condition, the cf hood is cracked but it's still intact and the aero hood, pins look great. The head lights were replaced with the same clear head lamps because the old set had been fading pretty badly.

As far as pictures, they can be viewed here
http://www.jdmchicago.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17934

And I will do my best to get more picture by the end of the day. The only difference between those pictures and the way the car currently sits, is the wheels. It currently sits on XXR or rota watanbe knock offs with kumho ecsta tires. The wheels are powder coated a really cool color shifting green metallic that changes to a dark eal or golden brown at the right angles and light.

I'm looking for 3gs for the car as it sits right now, with a bnib exedy oem+ clutch and pp combo, a bnib fuel filler neck and associated brackets and lines, a brand new patch quarter panel and a few other small things. I think that's fair considering I'm not tying to make money on this, and it's coming with quality parts.

I can be reached here, or by email at Maslanka@siu.edu the car spends most of it's time on the north side of the city at Peterson and Cicero and I am free basically all day everyday while im on break, so showing the car is not an issue.