Switch to full style
For all other stuff not alltrac related. Post non-alltrac car parts here.
Forum rules
Post a reply

Gorgeous, beautiful '87 GT-S

Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:03 am

Used 1987 Toyota Celica GT-S

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale ... true&Log=0
33,453 miles
$12,990

I know it's not an Alltrac and the price is quite high but, damn, it practically makes me salivate just looking at it.

I wish I could buy it just to strip out every last usable piece, including that virgin interior, and stuff it in my ST165. :)
Members don't see the above ad. Register now

Re: Gorgeous, beautiful '87 GT-S

Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:47 am

Absolutely beautiful, I miss my 162.

Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:06 am

Great white buffalo! Makes me sad to see it at a dealership. It also makes me sad to think of the little old lady they ripped off by giving her a line of bull shi** like "$1500 is all we can do mam, there just isn't a demand for your car and we will probably wholesale it" I hate dealership thieves.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:48 pm

CSAlltrac wrote:Great white buffalo! Makes me sad to see it at a dealership. It also makes me sad to think of the little old lady they ripped off by giving her a line of bull shi** like "$1500 is all we can do mam, there just isn't a demand for your car and we will probably wholesale it" I hate dealership thieves.

don't sell your car to a dealership then, everyone knows that. My father ran a Toyota dealership and my brother worked at one, they are just trying to make money and one of the ways is taking advantage of other peoples lack of knowledge.
and there isn't a market for a 87' FWD Celica...
Post a reply