http://www.blitz-performance.com/Blitz_SBC_iColor.htm

i think this is the coolest but also the most expensive

And today it will be delivered by the mailman at my door :smokes: :D

Greg_Peddle

So you bought this controller. Whats the price on it? On the site it Says
Parts # Description MSRP
15061 SBC i-Color Boost Controller $888.00
15062 MMD i-Color Multi Function & Multi Angle Display $498.00

do you need both parts to install it i dont understand???

it looks amazing though

db

Conan":sd14mm98 said:
GReddy ProfecB Spec II has the best price/performance ratio IMHO.

Twos R Us manual boost controllers would probably have the best price/performance ratio since they are less than $50.

But the Profec Bs (both models) are good deals. A lot of people bought the first generations as they were inexpensive and easy to use.

Blitz electronic boost controllers always seem to outperform their rivals, but they cost a bit more.

SuperWhite92

The old Blitz Dual Solenoid EBC and the newest generation of Profec B are the only two controllers I trust.

Get the Twos'r'us. Best $50 you'll ever spend.

db

The AVC-Rs are pretty but I see them cause a lot of people problems if they are not set just right.

Mafix

that's what happens when you slap one on and pray you are right. remember who the majority of the buyers are. i would say 90% of them have no clue what the hell they are doing.

CelicaCS

Greg_Peddle":39f9l8mm said:
So you bought this controller. Whats the price on it? On the site it Says
Parts # Description MSRP
15061 SBC i-Color Boost Controller $888.00
15062 MMD i-Color Multi Function & Multi Angle Display $498.00

do you need both parts to install it i dont understand???

it looks amazing though

Nope, you don't need both parts.
You just need the SBC I-Color boost controller.
The MMD I-color is an upgrade to the Dual SBC if you already installed that.

I bought it from Nengun performance, directly from Japan. (www.nengun.com). They are the cheapest around for true JDM parts and electronics.

It arrived friday by the way. Great looking stuff :) I will post some pictures this evening.

The only downside is, that there's no english manual yet, just Japanese :doh:

But most installation steps are drawn schematically, so it shouldn't be a problem to install.

CelicaCS

Mafix":lmuru6gt said:
that's what happens when you slap one on and pray you are right. remember who the majority of the buyers are. i would say 90% of them have no clue what the hell they are doing.

I agree. The AVCR is one of the more complex EBC's around, but also a very good one, once set up right. It's not plug 'n play, but if you read the manual thoroughly, and visit a view forums, you have it set up in no-time.

no one has mention a diy pnuematic controller. works great, using a relief and regulator valves. boost ramps up (like if you had the wastegate hose off) then slowly climb to your max boost, or however you want it.

thats because people use the cheap ones. my pnuematic one was working great untill a cracked develop, so now I am just using the regulator half. consistent 13psi around town and 15psi on the freeway.