FJO? any heard it!

yamayuki98

are you refering to the company or the product....just in case your refering to the cyber auto company...there pretty good, i've purchase many things from them before and have only good results from them...

toyotatuner

more of the product FJO and ems 341b. Thats good to know that they are a reputable company and i can do business through them. thanks for the heads up on that.

RedCelicaTRD

Alot of the supra people use their wideband o2 sensor. I personally think their stuff is a lil spendy for what your getting.

ST185pinjo

You need to know that the OEM Toyota sensors will work with that ECU. Otherwise you will have to buy some extra sensors. Find out if you need a different igniter.

sims

They’re a local company to myself as well. I have no personal experience using their products, but I’ve seen they’re both at car show’s and know quiet of few people using their wideband and water/meth kits.

Their products are expensive, but designed with the utmost concerns towards quality and durability; the engineers who started the company previously designed military products. If cost is a big concern you will always be able to find a cheaper alternative. I personally don’t have a problem paying more for(what I believe is) a quality product.

They had one of their demo cars owned by one of their employee’s at a car show last year and I talked to him about it for a while, it was a 1.6 liter single over head cam D16 Civic engine that they had pushing 316 WHP on pump gas! They’re very big believers in water/meth ejection. I know that a lot of members on this board look down on it but their belief is that if done properly with the proper tuning it is completely safe and has numerous advantages. Their standalone incorporates their water/meth injection kits and can be tuned a great deal to my understanding. The civic is the guys DD and I’ve seen him driving it around town regularly.

The shop I take my Celica to for anything I can’t/don’t want to do myself built a 290WHP on pump gas AE86 with a turbo 4age using a similar setup. They are FJO Dealers and eventually when I go stand alone on my car this is what I will hopefully be using. Mind you this will be a couple years down the road. I am buying a house this year and all of my finances will be tied up in that for the next little while :(

They also do work for nitrous express and have designed some equipment for them in the past.

If you look under the customer section of their site you will see another local shop who primarily deals with America cars is running a high 7 second twin turbo Camero on pump gas using their engine management and water/meth kit. They are also an FJO dealer, and have an excellent reputation.