Top-feed fuel rail options.

geladen

OK guys, I'm new to this forum but not entirely new to Toyotas.
Anyway I'm in the process of building an ST165 that is going to have a standalone system and I want to run a top-feed fuel rail, for obvious reasons (the main one beeing the availability of cheaper injectors). I know HKS makes one but that one is way too much $$$. I have seen a HUXracing one out there for about $300, what else is out there or is that about it?
Thanks
Kris

geladen

Yeah, you are correct, but without getting into it, I do not have the fuel rail that came with the car, I have the original injector and they indeed are top feed, but they are going to be too small for what I want. rather then buying a stock ST165 fuel rail, I wanted to "upgrade" to something larger.

geladen

Looking to get around 300 , but looking to go up from there.
The motor has JE pistons, crower rods, match-ported head with 3 angle valve job, eliminated TVIS and ported manifold, Mustang throtle-body, ported exhaust manifold, modified CT26 turbo, HKS exhaust sytem, no cat, modified intercooler pump and larger heat exchanger and it's going to be controlled by a Haltech sytem. Eventually the intake manifold and cams will be changed and the intercooler up-graded so I want to have room to "grow".

RedCelicaTRD

Keep an eye on Ross Machine Racing (rossmachineracing.com). They have one but it isnt in production yet. They have high quality products and a badass mr2.

geladen

I saw that about a year ago and I was hoping they would have it ready by now. I'm getting close to installing the engine and I need to get something to get it runing.
That RMR manifold is actually the one that I was looking at to get down the road...

geladen

Close but no cigar!
I checked them out all-ready. Those are the side-fed fuel rails and injectors.
At the bottom of the page they have a note about the top-feed...
Coming Soon :cry:
I need it now!
Besides I don't even have the original, that's the way I got the car.
It was a basket case when I got it and some parts were missing...
Thanks for the info though
Kris

smc252

I have an -6AN dual-fed stock st-165 fuel rail..

I also have a st-165 stock fuel in-tank bracket fitted with a brand new Walbro 255lph hp fuel pump. Also have the an-6 that goes into the top of the bracket and the -6AN line that runs to the brand new Aeromotive FPR. All of this stuff is brand new, my power goals have changed as I have a 1uz v8 and an eaton m-112 to install.

-Steve

geladen

smc252":3lznv9eg said:
I have an -6AN dual-fed stock st-165 fuel rail..

I also have a st-165 stock fuel in-tank bracket fitted with a brand new Walbro 255lph hp fuel pump. Also have the an-6 that goes into the top of the bracket and the -6AN line that runs to the brand new Aeromotive FPR. All of this stuff is brand new, my power goals have changed as I have a 1uz v8 and an eaton m-112 to install.

-Steve

So...is the stuff for sale?
I would be interested in all of it, if the price is right.
Let me know.
Kris

geladen

illGT4":2w635dlg said:
(again on my chris k referals..it's a shame the alltrac world isn't in touch)

He makes top feed rails for the 185 and 205. So I imagine he can help you.

fj_chris@yahoo.com

Yes indeed! I contacted him and he makes really nice stuff, just what I was looking for! I'll be ordering one from him.

illGT4

geladen":3cjqrexa said:
Yes indeed! I contacted him and he makes really nice stuff, just what I was looking for! I'll be ordering one from him.

Very glad I was able to assist you.

Kind Regards,

geladen

That's why I posted in here... I figured some-one had to make them or sell them and the alltrac forum had to be the place to find it.