Looking to buy AEM EMS

gtfourever

I just need some advice, do I really need the AEM standalone? MODS are 550cc's, greddy td06, supra tt fuel pump, hks 264 cams and hks valve springs, looking to get over 300whp. I have the greddy emanage is that not enough? the guy at the dyno cant seem to get my car to boost or even run smooth after he set the parameters for the 550's. He's saying it's not cooperating with the mods so he suggested to go standalone(AEM). Does anybody have a similar mod set up and the AEM EMS? Just looking to see how they like it, and hows the everyday drivability. And if not AEM is there a better engine managment to go with? Any good feedback on the apexi power fc?
Thanks

Griffin

I had almost that exact same setup on my car and the AEM EMS works perfect. One problem though - you will run out of injector in the cold weather (trust me on this - found out the hard way) - you may want to upgrade to a larger or bored out fuel rail and 850CCs

anyways if you limit boost to like 22PSI the setup you have will work great with the AEM.

Oh - I would also reccomend water injection and MUCH cooler plugs