Starter wire i a st165

sleeper

Hello!!

i`v innstalld a autronic smc ems on my car, and when i did that i removed all the extra wiring in the main harnes... so far so good.

but when i installad it seem to have removed the starter wire..(not the big + wire but the signal wire..)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so do anyone know where the wire goes from the starter??
where can i find the wire since it has been completly removed from the main engine harnes? where does it go from there??

sorry for the bad spelling.. i`m doing the best i can... :shrug: (i`m from norway...)

88Allheeze

I know with my st165 theres a connector right under the steering colum, Theres like 6 or 7 wires in a line with a black connector, One of them will have power going to it when your turn the key all the way like ur gunna start the car, Find that wire and tap into it, and hook that to the starter signal wire..

Thats just one way, if i get time ill try to find the correct way.

sleeper

88Allheeze":1fvdm4hd said:
I know with my st165 theres a connector right under the steering colum, Theres like 6 or 7 wires in a line with a black connector, One of them will have power going to it when your turn the key all the way like ur gunna start the car, Find that wire and tap into it, and hook that to the starter signal wire..

Thats just one way, if i get time ill try to find the correct way.

do you know where it goes from there??
since i only removed it from the engine harnes it shuld be in one of the conectors where the stock ecu is???
do anyone know the color? and witch of the conectors it is in??

88Allheeze

ok you can tap it off the ecu also, theres a STA wire for the starter switch.
88ST165-Pg-131.png

esracing

ok the starter wire comes out into the eng compartment by the wiper motor 3 pin connector black wire.the connector is white. this is for a st165

sleeper

esracing":3njlzhj4 said:
ok the starter wire comes out into the eng compartment by the wiper motor 3 pin connector black wire.the connector is white. this is for a st165

thanks! found it! :D :D :D :D