Will this work with my 92 All Trac

Nitro_Alltrac

Gary, one more question I hope you can answer.

Is the a part number range or a way I can tell if I have the correct 92 ECU or if it has been swapped out for an earlier one?

When I was checking voltages today, I and the pin out diagram out of the 90 BGB and my 92 wiring diagram. It seemed like the pins matched the 90 diagram better than the 92 wiring diagram book. I a pretty sure that I need an ECU but I would like to know what I am getting into when I get one.

Thanks.

Gary

Mike, what is your current ECU part number? I might be able to find out.
I used to have a list but it was gone with my last hard drive.
Here are some clues:
- Early 90 ECU has a single board.
- On the 16-pin harness, if the bottom row (opposite side of the clip) has all 8 pins/wires connected, it is a 90-91 harness/ecu.
- If there is one missing wire at the corner of the bottom row , it is 92-93 harness/ecu

Nitro_Alltrac

Thanks Gary. The physical information will help out a lot. I'm going to check the number tonight.

I found a 90 JDM ECU from 3SVerizon on the board here so hopefully I will have it by the end of the week and that is actually my problem. I've got to get this beast running so I can make the Dragon run.

Nitro_Alltrac

I would like to have gotten the Blitz, but cash flow currently isn't what I would like with a son in college. :shock:

One of these days though!