APEXi S-AFC Manual Needed

exST165

I just purchased an old APEXi S-AFC (5 round dials on the front) and I can't find any documentation on-line for it. All the stuff in the APEXi website is for the later generations: SAFC-1 and II and all of the links that I find in other websites are dead.

I am looking for the Type Select and Car Select switch settings as well as wiring details. The unit that I have has six wires but none of them are brown. The closest documentation that I've found on-line is at

www.toyotacelicaonline.com/celica1/safc.htm

And it has switch settings for a 5S-FE and the wiring diagram only shows 5 wires from the S-AFC so I don't know what is up with the blue wire on my unit.

TIA,
Thomas

$200GT-4

I need this info too. I was going to install my 5 knobber right now but I can't find the ST185 (or any AFM 3S-GTE for that matter) dip switch settings. I see it's here on alltrac.net which is why I have a hard time believing it wouldn't work on the ECU that the vast majority of the people on here are using.

exST165

I've ended up selling my Alltrac project and I will be putting my S-AFC up for sale soon so I won't be any help to you trying to figure this out. Sorry about that and good luck,

Thomas