Swapped ST185 Injector problem

A

Anonymous

I just swapped a 93 ST185 into a 95ST - Coming down to the last step, trying to start it and it wont go. It cranks forever, and gets spark on all the cylinders... For some reason its not sending a ground signal to the injectors, the colored wire on each one. The injector resistor pack appears to be working properly, and I get power through each wire.

A few days ago we pulled a plug, hooked a jumper from the colored wire on an injector, turned the key on, and touched the jumper to the negative terminal, and it sprayed fuel fine.

What controls the ground signal? Ive checked the grounds behind intake mani, I just got another computer... I dont know what else to do :[ Thanks

Rpz123isme

are the injectors spraying at the wrong time. (wires on the wrong injectors) do you have the distributer 180% out (the rotor shaft in upside down):shrug: are you 100% shure that the ground behind the manifold is hooked up well. And if yes is the manifold grounded good/ the best way to check that is with a voltmeter one lead on the bat and the other on the manifold :D .........double check everything....

A

Anonymous

Apparently, after doing an assload of reading... the ignitor is supposed to be grounded. I woke up this morning, screwed it to the firewall, turned the key and vroom. Now that it starts, I can upgrade :D