AEM vs Hydra vs Haltech E8

Talk EMS and Computer related performance

Postby KORacing » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:37 am

The hardware on the Nemesis outstrips the AEM without a doubt, but again, to the end user, there is probably not a huge difference in how they perform. If you do use the Nemesis you have handy, I'd be happy to come out an tune it, for a fee.

I'm a bit biased, however, as I'm the exclusive distributor for the Hydra Nemesis PnP systems for the MR2 and Celica 3SGTE vehicles.
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
Kris/Lilly Osheim
KO Racing, Inc.
www.koracing.net
MR2 Turbo "Loki" -- 11.1 @ 128mph

Hydra Nemesis EMS PnP Exclusive distributor for 3SGTE Celica Alltrac/GT4

Certified Hydra Tuner -- I will travel to tune.
KORacing
Club Member

Postby Mafix » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:40 pm

prob next year i'll be looking at getting certified for the hydra. we'll talk then.
Mafix
Gold Member

Postby timmey » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:01 am

RWDragoon wrote:As long as you are tuning via Map sensor the Haltech will correct, as the map sensor measures absolute KPA.

My friend has a nice JDM 1JZ Soarer that he had tuned in Victoria, BC - really close to sea level on an island, then drove to Calgary over the Rocky Mountains. In Alberta he was pulled over doing 190km/h (I'm sure that didn't help), with 6' flames out the back of his 3" stainless exhaust. $440+ ticket. lol

He runs an E8 or the Platinum 1000 Haltech, not to trash Haltech or anything. That's my shops standalone of choice, so I went with it too.

Just thought that was funny. :)

Timmey
- 91 JDM Celica GT-Four A (Pre-facelift Widebody)
Project: http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2926
timmey
Club Member

Previous

Return to EFI Corner