Low Comp/low vacuum/rough idle

EricGT4

Okay so my car is supposed to be getting tuned right now but here is a problem with the car idleing. The tuner can get it to idle if he advances the timing by 50-60 degrees but is still having problems with the vacuum. Compression test came back between 105 and 110 on all cylinders. Right now the general thought is that the timing belt is off or there is just a massive vacuum leak that hasn't been found. Here is what I believe that it could be from out here in Afghanistan and I would really really appreciate input from anyone that knows what this could be or has had this or a similar problem.

My ideas:
Timing can cause the low comp numbers plus the vacuum issue so.
It has AEM cam gears and I was thinking that maybe they were put on correctly but the adjustment bolts were not tight enough and during the origional crank over it knocked the timing WAY out of whack.

Maybe this is also the vacuum port on the bottom of the intake manifold not being blocked off.

Stock bottom end with thicker head gasket and a ported head with true time gears HKS cam springs and blitz 264 cams.

EricGT4

Maybe this topic should be moved somewhere more applicable now that I think about it. Maybe it will recieve more traffic as well.