random fuel cut or fuel pump failure?

so i guess its not that much of an emergency, but still its bothering the bajesiz out of me, still cant boost past 5 psi without sputtering and backfiring... :roll: :shrug:i went thru a boost leak check twice and evrything checks out good... just wanna get some opinions on this issue befor it drives me even more insane... im getting horrible MPG and i cant afford to put gas in every other day getting onto the highway shouldnt be a chore in this thing, its really depressing...and on top of it ive got no cel so i dont even know if im throwin codes, and the cheapest diegnostics check at a shop here is like 60 fkin dollars... im begging you, ANYONE help me PLEEEEZE :twisted: :twisted: :shoots:
thanx in advance, again... :twisted:

A

Anonymous

my mate had a simler prob his waste gate got jamed after fitting a 3 inch down pipe ? there is a very good web site called gt fours witch shows u how to check codes and it womt cost a penny

we were brainfarting again and wer thinkin ignition maybe? that lil puf a smoke that coughs outa the intake when it bogs out if i hold the accelorator down apparently fills the whole intake from the TB. just pure fuel vapours... SOOO maybe the things not gettin enough spark, dumping shat tuns a fuel and hating it any time after 5lbs of boost... cuz i can rev the piss outa the thing all the way to rev limiter (sounds great btw :D) and its fine... it just acts up under load...
this thing is fkin with my mind worse than a woman.. :shrug: