Need advice from experienced tuners please.

TheNubkins

I thought I'd post a link to the problem I've been having after getting my car tuned. I've already posted a thread in the Power/Performance section, but it's become almost certain now that the problems are not stemming from any actual hardware setup, or lack of, but rather the way the car was tuned, so I've decided to post a link to it in this section as it's more directly related.

! If possible could you please post any replies in the other thread and leave this one uncluttered as it's intended to be a link to the other thread. Mod's please feel free to lock this thread, or even move over the existing thread and remove this one. Thanks !

-Other Thread
Please check page 5 for the current post of pictures that show how the tuner has things setup.

klue

from what i can see everything looks off/wrong
fist off like theothers pointed out your firing order wrong, im surprised the engine is not broken.

second your fuel map is garbage thats why you have no torque, cant make torque without fuel

the AFR target and Tming table look pretty generic like it was pulled from a ahat

was the car tuned on the dyno its self?

vip09

That timing map looks dangerous! I'm only running a max of 14 degrees advance under boost.

Like klue said, everything looks pretty screwy. You probably could have done a better job of tuning yourself.