Base Map

SnowDRiFT

alright, my car is almost gonna be finished and the AEM EMS is about to be all set up. im wondering what you guys recommend i should do for a base map. i dont have the afm, i have the 3.5 bar sensor and i also have the wideband. im wondering if the basemap from the AEM site would be a bad base map. im 100%stock on this car...only it has an EMS. also could i use the autotune function and just set the correct A/F ratio, i believe i saw a 11.5 or something like that... any advice you guys can give me or any info would be awesome. thanks guys for all the help!

tweekgt4

do you have a wideband o2? if not get one before you try to do any driving. i wouldn't even recommend point a to point be driving without a wideband o2.

if you do, then go ahead and use the base map off AEM's site. my only concern is how high or maybe how aggressive the timing maps are. compared to my maps from the tec3 qand nemesis, there's a difference...

you have a ct26 and 430cc injectors right? i can't remember the specs right now as i had a long day at work. when you open the base map, you will need to config the sensor and it will set the default options for you for the map sensor.

i'm still working on my tune and i'm pretty happy with the street ad freeway tune so far. there's room and lots of it to get closer to my target AFs without the o2 feedback but the fedback gets it close enough.

i haven't seen my gas mileage so high in a long time! i think i'm at 260 with a 1/4 tank (of course this is a bad measurement) but i may hit 300! i did drive from san francisco to sacramento and back but still. i've had some freeway driving before and never this high.