proven good stand alones

donteatbugs

ive been running the hydra nemesis for about a year now. tuned it on stock motor and now on a built short block with a gt30. its easy to tune and very reliable.

ST185pinjo

goeatpaiste":6vtcjzpo said:
what is up with the vipec salesman? are hic and pinjo the same person or what? wtf?????

Nope, I have the Autronic SM4 in my car. Hic used to sell Autronic, now sells Vipec. Just asked him some q's concerning the Vipec.

aus jd 2703

hic are u from australia if so where?
just curious as im located in south east queensland and would like to know about vipec (prices, tuning cost etc etc)
let me know cheers

MrDB

recommend the haltech, lots of features easy to tune and data logging.

Also recommend the hks f-con pro but only if you have a tuner for it close.

hks plug and play, removes afm, and ive seen a 600hp alltrac running it.

Hic

aus jd 2703":1ma579te said:
hic are u from australia if so where?
just curious as im located in south east queensland and would like to know about vipec (prices, tuning cost etc etc)
let me know cheers

Hi there :D

No, I am from Croatia :D:D:D

But I visited QLD, and this is the man for you.

Ray Hall, www.vi-pec.com, and his webpage is www.turbofast.com.au.

He is in Cairns, very easy to find :) (I found it, and I was driving from Melbourne :D)

Ray owns a dynapack dyno also....so....just ring him on 07 40516672 and that is it.

GrpAGT4

Yeah i enquired about Vipec. They dont do a ecu board replacement anymore but they do have a plug and play model. About $1700 Aus. Pretty good system i reckon.

aus jd 2703

vipec seem really good, just no one advertises they tune them apart from rayhall in townville which i believe is between 13 an 16 hours drive from brisbane and thats to far for a tune imo. trying to see what local tuners use and recomend so far its looking like haltech wolf micro tech and recently some one recond a apexi fc would work

Hic

I drove from Brisbane to Cairns in 1 day.

So....townswille is only 400km from Cairns. :D

Nice place to swim, rest and then go to Cairns to tune!

gt4tified

Was having a chat with the local LINK ems dealer here and he was saying that the new standalone units (even the pnp boards) have features that can cut the a/c, stereo etc under high boost conditions. Was wondering if any of the ems' that you guys use do that? AEM, Hydra, Haltech etc.