VPC 440 chip or others

Talk EMS and Computer related performance

VPC 440 chip or others

Postby Pechin0351 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:15 pm

So I have this VPC, and it has a 660 chip of some sort in it. I want to get a 440... So what I am asking/proposing (and I dont believe this is against forum rules) does any one have a 440 that they have popper in a chip burner and read pulled the data off of? I have a burner, and a 550 file, and I figured for those who have vpc's being able to get certain sizes would be nice... So maybe if someone has a 440 sitting around collecting dust, and they are willing to let me "borrow" it to read that data... Let me know, thanks
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. So help me god!
Pechin0351
Club Member

Re: VPC 440 chip or others

Postby Mafix » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:31 pm

danm. i used to have both 440 and 550 chips for the vpc. long gone now.
Mafix
Gold Member

Re: VPC 440 chip or others

Postby Pechin0351 » Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 pm

Thats alright, incase it was not implied, if some one did let me "borrow" a chip I could compensate them for the shipping and perhaps a "borrow" fee if they wanted, what I am asking will not hurt the chip and will make it so the data file is out there and a little easier to get hands on... Especially discontinued chips like the 550 which I am told is no longer available.
I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same. So help me god!
Pechin0351
Club Member

Return to EFI Corner