AEM EMS-4

tubasteve

toayoztan":15ioyh99 said:
Nobody on here has hooked it up to an alltrac I believe.

My friend has installed them on various cars at his shop though, and hasn't complained of any issues.

Bryan

if not t minus 2 weeks for me

toayoztan

You should make a brief pictorial :D

Are you using the 96" loom? I am going to. I want to just run fresh wires and rid of the OEM harness, it's too bulky, crunchy, old, etc.

Bryan

tubasteve

toayoztan":1scmumng said:
You should make a brief pictorial :D

Are you using the 96" loom? I am going to. I want to just run fresh wires and rid of the OEM harness, it's too bulky, crunchy, old, etc.

Bryan

For now I'm doing it plug and play...i was about to say it's a 94 harness....st205... But no, i bought the adapter harness to go with other aem products. In the next 6 months I'll do the harness though. In going to use a crap clutch to break in the engine, then when i do the clutch I'll be changing fuel system, ignition system, install cams and turbo. Of which i will have all here within the next week, but need to pass smog first. And finish tweaking the chassi.

I'll do pictures, well the wife will.

-jr

88st165

I just wanted to bump this to see if there is any new info out there. Going to revive my 165 after all these years and was looking into using this ems.

Tecker185

I have one installed in my st185. A rough tune for 10psi and I like it so far. I'm waiting till spring for a 20psi tune.

88st165

Bump again. Is this capable of running the stock ignition system or does it require a conversion to EDIS like megasquirt?

tubasteve

I found the coil on plug setup I'm using last week. They are expressive, but rarely, and I mean rarely fail. Are treated to the same plug. I use these on my Honda's all day long.