DIYPNP N76 Connector kit

Matt Cramer

I'm from the DIYAutoTune staff, and found this thread through Google. While we'd like to try this on a Celica, so far we haven't had the chance. We have managed to get it running on on other cars with similar electronics, including an Mk II Supra and a Mazda MX-6 Turbo with a Nippondenso ignition very similar to the All-Trac's. I'll keep an eye on this thread and be glad to answer questions about it.

Matt Cramer

We put the same LM1815 circuit off the Zeal daughter board into the latest DIYPNPs as well, although so far we haven't found it needed on Toyotas.

tw2

This looks interesting. So this is designed so the stock harness will plug in? As far as I know no one has yet managed to get MS to work with the stock ignition, is this still the case?

I started doing this but I chopped up a camry ecu to get the plug to solder up since I did not know the denso style plug was available at the time (if it was). I gave up and chopped the plugs off and soldered it all up since it only ended up being 14 or so wires all up.

anothergt4

Sorry to revive such an old thread, but I have put one of these together for my brother, I previously built a custom harness for an rc swap so the pinouts I used were for an rc, we are plugging it in tonight to see how it goes and we are using the basemap from an mr2 from the mspnp site.

klue

Ive run one on a 3sgte a loooooong time ago. shaved the distributor pick up down to 4 teeth worked like a charm