st205 not getting Fuel. Fuel pump relay no power?

krogers128

whats up, i recently finished my st205 swap, and it was running for a solid 3 weeks or maybe a month or so. it would start up hot or cold, no hesitation just fired right up. well one day it decided to not fire, it would just crank and crank and crank. no fire. the car is getting spark, and if i spray starting fluid in the intake manifold it starts and runs till it burns off obviously. i JUST put in a new walbro pump, and it works cause we put power to it and it turns on. the open circuit relay works, which i believe works in junction with the FPR according to the book. the EFI main relay works fine, i got anew one. I just picked up another ecu to make sure mine wasn'tbad, and it's not cause they both do the same thing. so i don't really know what else to do, for the hell of it we looped the female end of the FPR plug in and the car will run like that, but the fuel pump is always on, no good. so what;s the issue guys!? anyone got an idea?

phattyduck

I don't have an answer for you, but a couple of things...

It is the "Circuit Opening Relay" not the open circuit relay.

FPR normally means fuel pressure regulator. Do you mean Fuel Pump Resistor or Fuel Pump Relay or something else?

-Charlie