trying to find autotronic?

Mafix

I feel like a moron but i can't seem to find any good info or dealers or hell even their website.

Mafix

like i said i'm a moron. i friggin tried that 3 times last night and i got this "site for sale" sign...guess i mispelled it?

Kyoto

Im getting one of these probably early next year or late this year. One interesting thing i found in my research was the guy that founded the company was also one of the orginal founding members of Motec and as such the units are actually very similar, to the point that the Motec digital dash is compatible with the SM2 ( the higher spec EMS Autronic offer).! :D

furpo

the sm4 is the latest and greatest. the guy was one of the founders of motec, he did not like the direction motec was going so he built his own ecu.

ben the efi god from efi101 is an autronic dealer so he would be able to put you onto your local dealer.

roger

layzienoy

does anyone know of aprox. prices?

i was looking at these ECUs as well, I was planning to start the build up process of my car this summer and it was high on my list so as to not have problems with parts

oh ya don't feel bad i only found their site last night :doh:

furpo

all i know about the sm4 is autotune and datalogging are standard now instead of being options as before. the price remains the same at $3200 NZ which imo is dam good.

roger