AEM PNP?

richard

Guys be aware that the AEM EMS that I bought (1120) suposed to be pnp for my 92 st185, came with a wire configuration for a 93 MR2. My tuner had to do wonders to make this happen !

Best regards,

saved_1992

yep you are right i tried to tell aem about the mistake and was on deaf ears. i ignored their fitment advise and ordered the 1121 last year and the damm thing is still in the box in my closet :shrug:

C-dubb

saved_1992":2h8fubkd said:
yep you are right i tried to tell aem about the mistake and was on deaf ears. i ignored their fitment advise and ordered the 1121 last year and the damm thing is still in the box in my closet :shrug:

so which one is supposed to fit? and why is it still in a box in your closet? wanna sell it?

saved_1992

the 1120 fits 90-91 alltracs (aem says will fit 92) the 1121 fits the 92-93 alltracs. before i purchased a stand alone i did abunch of research of what fis what, if you get a wiring diagram the 92 is different than the 91, aem is wrong.

sorry not for sale, in the closet i have the aem ecu, aem cam gears, aem wideband with gauge, race head assem, td06, 205 ic assem, jdm clear corners (still new in the box), jdm rear light assem, rc gtfour stickers, aussie stainless steel mide pipe, blitz nur spec cat back, and 205 rear end assem in the garage. i am just real lazy :twisted: but i love buying stuff

db

And just where is this (rather large) closet located?

Address and directions would be helpful!! :D

Glenn653

Saved_92, Such a deal have I for you! You like buying things, I like building my car up. You buy me some nice parts like you keep in your closet and I'll build my car up. Sounds like a win win to me. LOL

saved_1992

Glenn653":2jdo9hno said:
Saved_92, Such a deal have I for you! You like buying things, I like building my car up. You buy me some nice parts like you keep in your closet and I'll build my car up. Sounds like a win win to me. LOL

geez :lol: , i already have to support the girlfriend and the kids, sorry i cant take anymore responsibility :)

oh and i forgot i have an rc front bumper assem and a rc carbon fiber hood :doh: i have to really get back on this project :p