Best place 2 buy a Aussie DP

BraveUlysses

I bought my MP from Tim at Aussie-Speed. A+++++++++ Would buy again, ect.

Not to shit on 935, but I have never gotten timely responses when making inquiries to Robert.

alltrac.net

They all come from the same place. You may receive better communication through Tim, since he only sells that one product, I believe.

Purchasing through 935 is how this website is funded. Fees or donations are no longer required. So it is a matter of whether or not you want to support the website.

tim

Very effective but very true guilt trip from Robert. Supporting Robert helps keeps this site alive - which has been a great resource over the last few years.

Only one company currently stocks Aussie DPs and that's Fensport in the UK. I intermittently stock them but usually I have them drop ship for me and for Robert.

I don't care where you buy your DP, so long as you buy an Aussie DP. :)

Tim
Aussie Exhaust - USA

edv-tek

If you are in the states Robert is the best and cheapest way to acquire an Aussie DP. Before they were available here I had the whole exhaust bought an shipped from Aussie Exhausts. Very $$$$ compared to what you can get through Robert. Time is about the same. Also I would like to extend the guilt. 8)