Carbon Fiber Rear Hatch st185

I asked Fiber image if they would make me a rear hatch for the 90-93 Toyota Celica....They will do a feasibility study for next month. So now is the time to get it while we can & they are willing!

I need as many people who are interested to post their name & screen name & WHEN I get a ball park on price (Once I get a commitment from FI on PRICE) they will need the monies...

This will be handled by F.I. so there is no issues with a 3rd party

pat (alltrac101)

rightrac

I am interested, i need to replace my rear hatch glass due to some moron and his purple tint idea.

will this handle oem glass or is this for use with lexan or the like?

get a price.

and fyi... the badest alltrac around should release some nice videos. pictures or something ten secondtastic.... :D

GMan":kn8t3h76 said:
Did you ever get your hood from them ?

Regards;

Hey Brian

It will be here tomorrow, It wasn't Jeffs (smaay) fault, there was some mixup at FI on payment & ship fees which they had all along, but no worries....with the hatch we will be goin thru regular chanels so there is no issue

btw: got your pm here, I dont usually look up there to see if I have a mess., if you dont have my regular email let me know

pat

rightrac":1uyqn6q6 said:
I am interested, i need to replace my rear hatch glass due to some moron and his purple tint idea.

will this handle oem glass or is this for use with lexan or the like?

get a price.

and fyi... the badest alltrac around should release some nice videos. pictures or something ten secondtastic.... :D

most likely it will be just the frame, stock thickness to accept stock glass you will have to add glass or lexan after you get it

I will be putting back the stock glass since I'm not allowed to use lexan in street class

the only time someone can catch it to video is when it is parked or stopped for gas, j/k

killer_siller

who would i need to talk to in order to get this done for the st16x?

btw-just out of curiousity. would you be able to reinstall the interior pieces to make it look stock (paint it, interior pieces, lexan).

Smaay

I was at fiber images today, and they asked if they could use my hatch to make the mold and such...they also want to make one for the 7th gen celicas too...price would be around 700 for the hood...

Smaay":3tb2gsc0 said:
I was at fiber images today, and they asked if they could use my hatch to make the mold and such...they also want to make one for the 7th gen celicas too...price would be around 700 for the hood...

Hey Jeff, show fiber image your alltrac doors & see if they will be willing to make those also, I'm serious!

pat

5speedGT4

Dang pat... now you're really gonna have a show stopper. I hope you plan on running Lexan in that hatch and the rest of the car! I wanna see CF hood, fenders, doors, hatch... EVERYTHING heh. Should be interesting how much weight you can loose with out gutting it inside (that would be a shame, your car is too nice)

5speedGT4":3ofwix8x said:
Dang pat... now you're really gonna have a show stopper. I hope you plan on running Lexan in that hatch and the rest of the car! I wanna see CF hood, fenders, doors, hatch... EVERYTHING heh. Should be interesting how much weight you can loose with out gutting it inside (that would be a shame, your car is too nice)

I'm keeping the full interior, stock glass, less the sunroof...will look the same as you saw it in kansas....Oh, I'l have new dress shoes soon

PhilipK

I would also be intereasted in this. I just need to gather some money. Let us know how much. Also, how does the stock spoiler play into this?