PICTURES OF MY NEW ALL-TRAC!

XoDuzZ

Ok so i've footed 70% of the bill for it, and hopefully i will be driving it by friday of this week!!!

side-elan-turboguy.jpg

rear.jpg

keys.jpg

Yes, the turbo is missing!
engine.jpg

celica_front.jpg

celicafrontside.jpg

i've got a crapload else... once again thanks to kyle for letting me buy it from him !

Hope to see all of the NW people at the meet on tuesday - sadly i'll be cruising in my 86 mazda, but hey the alltrac will be there in spirit.

illGT4

nice looking car.

what kind of turbo work is getting done?

In the one picture you caption that the turbo is missing.. but it's in the pic.. :doh:

great color too!

XoDuzZ

hmmm... i didn't cover up my plate on that last pic

and i forgot what year mazda was or something. OH WELL - might aswell forget what make, it isn't a 323... its an RX-7 I swear!!!

SeanGTS

Which shop is doing your work, and who was the previous owner. I dont recall that white one at any of our meets.

Looks great though man!

XoDuzZ

a guy named Kyle is hte previous - but he only had it for a wqhile and needed to sell for the cash due to all of his money being in his ST182.

the previous owner before that was some late 30's guy i think? dunno. but he had a crap load of cars, and needed room in hi garage.

AWDios

Well I'll start off with a Congrats at first.

First and foremost, you need to get rid of the TSR sticker, they are thieves and ass holes, and I believe out of business.

Basically they are infamous for overcharging, taking down your address and stealing stuff back off your car later, so please don't support them.

Can't wait to see it up and running.