wassup?

krazybyzzle

hey i'm krazy... uhm i want 2 get an alltrac but need some info... theres this GT4 on sale by my house for $5,000 '93 but i want 2 know is how can i tell if they didn't switch the engine? i know the gasket says turbo but can they put it on a regular 3sfe? well i just want 2 know how can i tell its really a 3sgt4 engine?

saved_1992

krazybyzzle":23su230p said:
hey i'm krazy... uhm i want 2 get an alltrac but need some info... theres this GT4 on sale by my house for $5,000 '93 but i want 2 know is how can i tell if they didn't switch the engine? i know the gasket says turbo but can they put it on a regular 3sfe? well i just want 2 know how can i tell its really a 3sgt4 engine?

tell us exactly where this car is and someone will go check it out :wink:

boogiedown5150

The biggest way to tell the difference between a celica with a 3sgte engine swapped from a real Alltrac is look for the rear diff under the car in between the back two tires. Look for a drive shaft that goes back to it. Or the easiest way would be to check the vin #.

theUNYTEDone

if it WAS a GT4 and they did a motor swap with the FE...shoot them. haha...but if it's real-deal, jump on that. 93's are extremely rare. i believe there were only 81 or 83 sold in the US that year.

d1alltrac

get some pics and post them up, we'll tell you what motor it has...if you want to know if its the original motor i dont know about that, but theres gotta be a way to know. :shrug: