fastest st165 in the world? (402m)

MetalliKAT97

I saw a vid once of a 205 in las vegas running 9 something on the 1/4.....hes the FASTEST...he just hasnt registered on that site....cant disreguard the people that have lives and don't go on internet forums much. :)

Sorry Pat :wink:

Austen_gt4

MetalliKAT97":35bo7c4a said:
I saw a vid once of a 205 in las vegas running 9 something on the 1/4.....hes the FASTEST...he just hasnt registered on that site....cant disreguard the people that have lives and don't go on internet forums much. :)

ST-165 is what they are looking for..

SuperWhite92

MetalliKAT97":15xcxbb7 said:

Sure that wasn't HKS' car? They used to run a FWD celica that ran 9's.

esracing

ok i will say its me .because i ran 13.86 at 103 mph with stock trim 3inch down pipe & 3inch exhaust &open air filter.thats in the usa. :D

sleeper

i live in norway, and have NEVER heard of any 10sec st165 in norway...(no one other in norway have either...i`v asked several persons that have been into tuning toyotas here for many many years)
the only place iv heard of that is on the american forums..
so that is BS :twisted:

Gary

I must have got the country wrong.
But I'm sure there was a very fast ST165 somewhere in Europe.
The guy wrecked it. :(
May be some other members might remember it. :shrug:

RedCelicaTRD

I remember him. Was doing a magizine article and they wrecked his car.

And just because you and your buddies don't know him doesn't mean he doesn't exist.

EVcelica

Yeah I remember it was black and he blew it up or something. Can't remember the country though. He blew it up years ago.