Thinkin of Movin to Pensacola

E_Knight

What is it like there? I had a job offer there and would like to know what the area is like!

Thanks

EC

90 GT-Four

GT4times2

I have a few lady friends that live there, and they are always bored out of their minds. Before moving, go there on a 3 day stay, 2 weekend days, and a monday to see how things are there. If you like you stay, if you dont...well you know what to do. :smokes:

MADSNICK

It's a small town near alot of beaches, i.e.: Pensacola Beach and Destin Beach mostly... You've also go Egland Air Force Base and Pensacola's Naval Air Station. But trust me, it's a place you'd want to live... always warm and very nice, I know because I've visited relatives there every summer since I was a little boy. Not any gangs, just try to avoid the drug dealers... you won't be able to get rid of them once your involved (family member got involved with the wrong people). There is still a little storm damage from the hurricanes but it'll be cleaned up in a couple years...

nfn15037

I went to school at UWF in Pensacola for a year. The town, well, the town kind of sucks. 99% of everyone there are bible-thumping sheep. No joke, people hand you shit about god just standing in line to buy beer. Not kidding, they tell you you need to find christ. Well that was when I knew I had to get my non-god fearing ass out of Dodge! The girls are nice there though and the beaches are great :D Remember Florida gets hurricanes too.