ello dudes..

silverspeed

DSC00027.jpg

just brought a alltrac.. feel like part of the family allready.!

db

That color works well on the car. Unfortunately, I don't think the white wheels match. :shrug:

theUNYTEDone

why do my mirrors look different? mines have two pillar-things that connect to a pillar...are they stock? lol, i dont know!!! :p

Gary

theUNYTEDone":19gzrb9n said:
why do my mirrors look different? mines have two pillar-things that connect to a pillar...are they stock? lol, i dont know!!! :p
All other countries but US and Canada, they all get those mirrors.

turbo4wd

Gary":340h10fp said:
theUNYTEDone":340h10fp said:
All other countries but US and Canada, they all get those mirrors.
Yup and they have this nifty button you push and they fold back..

I've never seen a 185 in gold, and it looks pretty good..

Gary

Yours are factory Toyota US and canadian model mirror.
Unfoldable.
Toyota believe roadways here are wide enough not like in Asia, Europe and Australia. :shrug:

Meurz

I think it's a kind of goldish :?

Seriously, is the car the same colour underneath the hood and in the spare wheel well, etc?

silverspeed

yes .. the car is the same colour everywhere i look.. i recently changed the speakers and the inner doors were gold.. changed the aerial and inside all the rear quarter pannels are gold.. all the inner wings are gold.. bulk head gold.. i even scrapped off some underseal off the floor to find gold.. all the chassis numbers match up.. paint code comes back as yellow/gold so i believe she real.!! A very rare colour.!! Comes with the 10 speaker live sound and leathers too..
DSC00010.jpg

( the fog lights are clear crystalites.)

theUNYTEDone

what type of luxury editions did the 185 come with? (sorry to be off topic) but ive seen some with leather seats/system 10 etc, as well as some with fabric seats...