a lil fun with a tc

gpmarzan

going home from hanging out with a few friends around midnight i encountered a tc on the parkway. i said to myself, "sweet i want one." decided to switch lanes and keep up with him. once he saw me, i saw his car slowly pulling away so i thought "ok lets see if the car that replaced the celicas is faster than a 4thgen." punched it to the point where i was next to him (he had tint all around so i couldnt see anything). i would see him still accelerating so i said "ok try to keep up" keeping it in 5th gear. i would pull on him pretty easily and i kept on slowing down cause he keeps getting left behind. a few miles later he had to exit so i gave him the flasher signal for the good fun run and he did the same. i dont know if he was punching it all the way (i thought he did), but who cares. i still wouldnt mind having one of those cars. :smokes:

A

Anonymous

4th gen alltrac is second best looking alltrac behind the 205

toayoztan

gpmarzan":1i3madqy said:
billprice":1i3madqy said:
Those are butt fugly.

i like em :D ..especially when they are all done up :smokes:

So what do you think of this one? I saw this at a local import show here a month or so ago.

importfaceoff0149hf.jpg

Bryan

jotarokun

toayoztan":3svmk6e0 said:
gpmarzan":3svmk6e0 said:
billprice":3svmk6e0 said:
Those are butt fugly.

i like em :D ..especially when they are all done up :smokes:

So what do you think of this one? I saw this at a local import show here a month or so ago.

Bryan

Ok - That's just ugly - pug fugly. But, personally, I dig all the All-trac looks. I will say that the ST185's have a slightly.... well, let's just say the hoods save it.

Sifu

XA is ugly, XB is ugly, tC is a very decent looking vehicle from the previous two. Looks like a Bimmer and a Volvo from a distance...

I won't get into the tC schpeel as I already have one. For daily driving purposes it's a great vehicle. And he probably was flooring it. The tC is quick, but yeah not that quick.

I can't wait for Fall... TRD SC here I COME!

Tc looks great, looks better dropped in my opinion (rides too high).
Performance seemed the same as my stock ST185's, it definitely
not slower (and I own BOTH)

There are a lot of new cars that are ugly and the Tc is NOT one of them
(ie.. WRX, EVO's, Audi and VW front grills, Chryslers with front ends
as big as barns, .....)

2RM

Dude scion or what ever the name is is soo ugly especialy the xb that looks like a big screen tv with lil whells And 7gen celica GTS Looks way better that tc

wizzards581

my brother owns a TC and is not bad. i ran couple times with stock integra GSR's and own them 1/4 mile distance, stock to stock. but now it has CAI, H, E, time to play with stock RSX-S. we tried it with my stock ST185 and he said its pretty hard to keep up from a roll, 30mph+. i just think the TC has the worst throttle response. but major torque and needs a VVTLi. VVTLi kicks stronger then VTEC.