My New Wheels *56k warning

Phonger

I got new wheels, they are 17" Enkei PK6 with Kuhmo Ecsta ASX (all seasons for MN). The car needs to be lowered real bad.
DSC00683.jpg

Before
DSC00715.jpg

After
DSC00706.jpg

The Wheel
DSC00721.jpg

Thinner than stock
DSC00722.jpg

DSC726.jpg

Spacers doing the job
DSC00723.jpg

Installation, dont ever let anyone do "professional installation" Most times they just have better equipment than you. I couldnt find my jack, dont hold it against me.
DSC00734.jpg

DSC736.jpg

The homies standing by my car
DSC739.jpg

Me in the drivers seat. a bit too smiley
DSC00736.jpg

Westside! no reason for this one Just posting pics.

A

Anonymous

Looking good. Post some info on the wheels like offset and whatnot and what size spacer you are running.

Phonger

The enkei's are 17x7 with a 38mm offset. Got them from discount tire. I'm using H&R spacers 25mm I believe they are, got them from optauto.com for $125ish.

beej

very clean, and yer, how much for the rims/tyres :thumbsup: i want ur mirrors too please :lol:

killer_siller

discount tire is cool
they even have a drift car (a 240sx if i'm not mistaken)
though thats not my only reasoning, that's just the ad that brought me there (marketing at work).

i browsed a little bit and was happy w/ what i saw. i would suggest that everyone stop by and see if they like what they see.

Phonger

The wheels cost about $900, but discounttire also charges for an installation package and valve stems so it came to $960 total. It doesnt matter too much where they came from, ive probably already hit 2 or 3 big potholes in the road since ive had them and no ill effects and i have a very small sidewall.

mtbgael

Love the finish on those wheels! IMO you should've gone with MX's and snow tires on your old wheels. But hey, you're happy that's what matters :D I have mxs and they rule wet or dry, awesome tire.