JDM Power Folding Mirror wiring (for future reference)

Toxygene

Would anyone be able to post the part number off of the Toyota relay?

Hey maroon, what have you done to check the wiring and relay?

Toxygene

I'll post a picture of my switch for comparison. I would still to know if anyont got the switch working with the a generic relay or if they found one off of a clip?

HaPpYfAcE

i'm still lookin for a relay..i think i may have an ebay seller that has them up this weekend at some point.

after i get it and paint the mirrors i have, i'll get em installed.

Toxygene

If you do win the auction, let us know the e-bayer. I was referred to one person on E-bay but that person never got back to me. The e-bay seller said that they have some come in every once in a while but haven't yet.

I still need to post pictures of my switch. I believe the backside of my switch looks a little different from what's been posted.

HaPpYfAcE

just as an FYI, then....the seller i got in touch with was "jianjdm"

he/she/it emailed me back saying that they would have some relays up this weekend. i have them in my fav sellers so i check from time to time.

HaPpYfAcE

HaPpYfAcE":1nbfd9b5 said:
just as an FYI, then....the seller i got in touch with was "jianjdm"

he/she/it emailed me back saying that they would have some relays up this weekend. i have them in my fav sellers so i check from time to time.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 8054939193

i just picked up my relay from the seller i mentioned in my previous post.

if anyone needs one, i recommend you get in touch with him. i forgot all about it and then got an email from him saying he finally had one.

just paid for it, but i'll let u know when i get it. now, the next task is to get my mirrors painted to match the car.

Toxygene

I am still looking for the relay and still interested to see if anyone can make them work with Radio Shack Relays which have been rumored.

Toxygene

Here are the pictures I promised.
12623121_l.jpg

12623587_l.jpg

12623733_l.jpg

12623804_l.jpg

thebish5thgen

Hey.....I just bought an alltrac with JDM power mirrors but my car used to be a right hand drive and my driver side mirror is my objexts appear closer than they seem mirror....making it almost useless from my side.....anyone know where I can get a regular mirror that fits the left hand driver side? thanks.

Toxygene

I don't think there is a fix to this. Best I can tell you is to have one custom made to the same specs. Easieast I can figure would be to get the side mirrors from a bohemoth like a ford excursion or something and have it cut to size. The previous owner of my AllTrac simply stuck ruber hoses in the mirrors to push them to a point where you can actually see enough of your blind spots.