Southeast Roll Call

etantshi

GT4times2":3jz7igki said:
etantshi":3jz7igki said:
I wouldn't mind going. I'd like to see what diana looks like. She's probably hot and way outta my league ha ha ha.

Look at you! Back on the forums, and already macking to the ladies, lol :smokes: .. :notworthy:

ha ha ha you're right time to get my priorities straight. Back to building my motor. Where are my JE pistons...

A

Anonymous

I think october is to soon honestly.. but then again it would be nice to keep is small and not a huge number of people. I'm just not rushing getting my car rolling and I don't think I will have a whole load of miles on my car by then even if I do have it running.. so can't say for sure that I would be there or not if we did it in october.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous":2ry40wku said:
I think october is to soon honestly.. but then again it would be nice to keep is small and not a huge number of people. I'm just not rushing getting my car rolling and I don't think I will have a whole load of miles on my car by then even if I do have it running.. so can't say for sure that I would be there or not if we did it in october.

grrr.. I hate that this board doesn't auto log you in.. anyways, that was my post.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous":4vzmp8vq said:
Anonymous":4vzmp8vq said:

grrr.. I hate that this board doesn't auto log you in.. anyways, that was my post.

Alright, forget it.. I logged in and its still messed up, my post again.. Clayton.

alltrac27

ok so thats a yes and a no for october.... what do the other florida alltrac ppl say?

(im basically talkin to you frantz, since we know them boys down south wont do anything)

Trance4c

I know there are a few alltracs in Jax.. but never seem to run into them in the road or on the boards. I'm also aware of a 4th gen alltrac in gainesville, anyone know who that is?

etantshi

Anonymous":3h7si6jd said:

Alright, forget it.. I logged in and its still messed up, my post again.. Clayton.

lmao you suck at the internet. lol

Anytime in oct is too early for me. I will probably be just finishing up putting in my JE pistons and spec clutch so... probably after then. Nov is straight though.

alltrac27

Trance4c":24ycw8kx said:
I know there are a few alltracs in Jax.. but never seem to run into them in the road or on the boards. I'm also aware of a 4th gen alltrac in gainesville, anyone know who that is?

to the best of my knowledge there is one alltrac in gaiensville (me) and then at the rally school that have a 185 also but i dont think that cars ever seen the road.

oh and btw diana, i had a friend that was driving from jax back to gville that said he saw a red celica with a lil hood scoop on it that looked like mine with a girl driving it. small world, eh?

dianaspicer

Yep :D

Clayton, I have NEVER seen another all trac, are you sure you are not seeing me and my brother? If you can just look at the plates, BLK TRAC and RED TRAC is us :D

I have seen a lot of celicas with all trac hoods.

A

Anonymous

dianaspicer":3f2zwdpb said:
Yep :D

Clayton, I have NEVER seen another all trac, are you sure you are not seeing me and my brother? If you can just look at the plates, BLK TRAC and RED TRAC is us :D

I have seen a lot of celicas with all trac hoods.

Ya, i know there is at least one white 4th gen out there. He came to a meet once... haven't heard from the individual in about a year or so though now, so no clue.

jspeccelica

I'm in Bay St. Louis, it's in between New Orleans and Mobile, I'd drive over to Florida if we could meet somewhere in the panhandle...let me know...

A

Anonymous

the panhandle is actually quite far from where we all are. from gainesville to (say) pensacola is a good 4 hours at least.

Cashback

Winter Springs (Orlando), FL black ST-165

I'm down for a meet, I went to the last one but it was when I had my '85 GTS (RIP)

dianaspicer

Hey Cashback, is this your car?

THIS NEW WEB PAGE SUCKS!!! WHY DOES THE ATTACHMENTS NOT WORK?

Okay, in just a moment I will have my picture up!

smallcelica.jpg

jspeccelica

pensicola is about 2.5 hrs away, tallahasi (forgive me for my spelling, it's 4:30 in the morning and i've been up for nearly 24hrs and my brain is mush :twisted: , i'll probably see it tomorrow and say "what the hell?!") is about 4hrs away, jacksonville is 7hrs away, daytona 8hrs away, orlando 9hrs away...you get the drill, but let me know anyway, i used to live in daytona and i still have peops there, but there is also peops i'd rather not run into...but anyway i'm gonna stop my rant...keep the info rollin

Trance4c

dianaspicer":3qfcmfrn said:
Hey Cashback, is this your car?

THIS NEW WEB PAGE SUCKS!!! WHY DOES THE ATTACHMENTS NOT WORK?

Okay, in just a moment I will have my picture up!

smallcelica.jpg

Diana, thats Mike Mamaches car.. he lives here in Jacksonville.