ST 185 BOV KIT FROM 935MOTORSPORTS

903SGTE

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF 935 HAS THOSE SAMCO HOSES INSTOCK FOR THE ST185, DONT CARE THE COLOR,IVE E-MAILED THEM A COUPLE OF TIMES BUT HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE FROM THEM??
:shrug:

BraveUlysses

DID YOU USE ALL CAPS WHEN YOU EMAILED ROBERT BECAUSE MAYBE HE ONLY RESPONDS WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE IN CALL CAPS SO PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY AGAIN IN ALL CAPS

turbo4wd

BraveUlysses":3hoq1may said:
DID YOU USE ALL CAPS WHEN YOU EMAILED ROBERT BECAUSE MAYBE HE ONLY RESPONDS WHEN YOU COMMUNICATE IN CALL CAPS SO PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY AGAIN IN ALL CAPS
:rofl:

I think Robert addressed this before.. I think he said they were on backorder? or was it the other way around? :shrug: haha

AWDios

You might want to look in the 935 forum, and post there. I believe robert keeps a thread with an updated stock status. Never hurts to look around before you post, of course I never get tired of pointing out people's mistakes. :shrug:

muneo

Well, I ordered the st185 BOV package and so far we are in week #8 that I have been waiting for it. I'm not the type to throw a hissy fit but I would at least like to know what is going on. If you order this from Robert you better have a ton of patience!!!

shoteh

Does anyone still have the sound clips to the different bov available...I saw it on the old site but cant seem to find it anywhere.