185/205 engine manuals downloads FREE

jprine01

Still down, I'm looking for the st205 one. If anyone can email it or knows another website that would be awsome.

-jprine

Kyoto

Ditto, I'm after the 205 BGB. Will poke around over at the GT4OC but in the meantime if anyone has a copy and willing to host it, i'd gladly oblige by wasting some Subies and Evos for ya!

Kyoto

Ater i downloaded that stuff i looked at it a month or so later and it doesn't work. Must have dowloaded incorrectly. Im also looking for a copy now!

CMS-GT4

If someone can find me the files, I may be able to host them depending on the size. I need the 205 manuals myself.

HaPpYfAcE

is this site permanently down now or is it back up in a month or so? lookin for the ST205 manual since it will be most similar to the Caldina (st215w) motor that i just got.

Kyoto

And as for the GT4OC sharing info, what a load of BS. They have been trying to charge membership charges now to everyone who reads the boards, regardless of whether they can participate in club events or not!

:roll:

Kyoto

I stand corrected, just got off my ass and followed one of those www.gt4dc.co.uk links i've been seeing and it seems alot of the important info from the GT4OC has been transferred to this format, without alot of the interesting, yet less focused banter. Looks to be a great resource and one im def. bookmarking.

I can see that Kris of GTFOURS.CO.UK is involved but no one else immediateley springs to mind. Wonder if its afficiliated. Either way wicked site im sure to check out in detail when i next get a chance. Some of the "How To's" looked really simple and covered lots of interesting things im about up to doing.

ReZpEK

:p

suzq044

The haynes manual has all this information; but also has that of the standard celicas too - so its uber thick.. :doh: