rsxtypes/golf/alltrac.

hacker_720

Shame on you guys for getting beat. I have a 1990 with a jdm at about 14-15psi. It was running like hell, kept leaking boost. bad electrical conections, but almost nothing could take me. I killed 5 mustangs, two where GT's (probably 2004's) I even let one burn out first and I still took him. We win with the launch, this car just jumps off the line, maybe you just need some practice on launching. The only thing that beat me so far it a A6, but my intercooler was leaking so I couldn't boots. I even took a porsche carrera on the highway cause I can scream through trafic.

How long is it taking you to shift, my BOV can barly get off between gears when I'm racing.

Just buggin' you guys.

In unrelated news, I've lost my licence 3 times, and I blew my motor.

omgitsroy326

i raced a gti today... not really raced but just tailed to see how fast they were... they're pretty fast... i was pretty impressed.. i think it was a gti...

alltracshoak

dude, raced my friend again and i smoke him(rsx type S) out.allthough he had 4 passenger thats including him and i have me and a passenger. took him out like 3 car length. i figure that my ground on back of my intake manifold wasnt connected, and since my knock sensor went bad, i changed it, and got a straight intake from bayarea at. now i have more confidence in my alltrac.im starting to like my car again. :D

theUNYTEDone

Razzo":38pcchpl said:
thats weird....i've raced a integra type-r, he pinned it thought traffic, punching it all the way, i found a gap and just pulled, i was reeling him in, it would of been some serious walking away from, the look on his face as i passed him going like 200 :D priceless.

i do hope that 200 is KM/H

Razzo

yes that was 200km/h
found out that there was head work done to the integra and it was pushing around 180 whp-200whp

alltracshoak

wow. im amaze at my car today, i took out my friends rsx about two to three car. he raced the new 2006 civic si's and he was side by side with it and i took the rsx type s about 2 to 3 car so i should take out the 06 si bad too. next race, 240 with sr20.ill keep it updated.

omgitsroy326

hey watch out for the sr20s... my bros got one... they're pretty fast.. mainly due to it's light weight... also their turbos spool pretty fast .. ceramic turbine.... you'll be at a disadvange with a nicely modded one... good luck~~

theUNYTEDone

amen to that about the SR20's...however...there ISSSSS an S13 conversion in my neighborhood that respects me deeply. :smokes:

omgitsroy326

i had to get a ceramic turbo .. fmic ats... just to keep up with the power my bros got.. and he's stock ... .we're at a serious weight disadvantage... the light model i believe are at 2700lbs... <--around there

alltracshoak

yeah, my friend with the rsx said that he raced the guy with the 240 with the sr20 and he said that it wasnt that fast. but then the fmic and boosting is just to insure that i will take him out no matter what. yeah the ceramic turbo spools up pretty quick compare to my brother's mr2 turbo. on the guage, my starts spooling whenever i step on the gas and on his, it doesnt boost all to 7psi until 3k rpm.

alltracshoak

rsx again. now he has his dc race headers on it. my modds are 3'' midpipe to the rear ending it with hks silent hi-power and a gutted cat with fmic. my car keeps on shoothing flame out. its weird. but then i barely hang with him until i shift into 4th gear which i stop. anybody knows if i should have smoke him or that was a good run? thanks for the advice.also, i was boosting at 14 psi.