new toy :D

AJz

Hey peoples, long time reader, first time poster :)

this is my 2 week old baby

gt4_1.jpg

gt4_2.jpg

1993 GT-Four
160,000kms
Black....Mmmmm sexah.

shes very stock standard atm, apart from a manual boost controller.

Most likely the first thing to be done will be sum stick rubber, then a TRD shortshifter kit, followed by a electronic boost controller.

Hope you guys like it

:wink:

AJz

yea its a blitz. its only the muffler tho, so yes, i stand corrected, it aint FULLY stock. Yea the car i just stumble across, took it for a drive and within 2 days had bought it. Yes there is a rather large dint in the bonnet, met a spare tire of a 4wd RAV4 before he sold it. Ahhh well, will get it panel and painted soon :D

d1alltrac

looks pretty good, im confused though. why is it badged as an alltrac and not a gt-four? i thought only the US got alltracs :shrug:

AJz

someone in the time of owning it has put the alltrac badge on, ive also noticed the "factory GT-FOUR" stickers down the side have been removed and the logo moved further forwards. Doesnt look to be any real reason but meh, im happy with her, just need sum sticky wet weather tires, shes tail happy atm :D

AJz

theUNYTEDone":2agagzsy said:
i cant believe you found a 93...

Neither could i, its the only one ive seen in my city.

Mmmm, just put new tires on her 2day, Grip is your friend :D :D :D

AJz

theUNYTEDone":178kp4od said:
db":178kp4od said:
You should take a picture of the car being driven by a hobbit. :D

J/K.

:rofl: i kinda didn't get it, though... :shrug: :|

LOTR is what he means....

And Slink, yea its comin back, ryans working on it atm. Will be same web address, hopefully not too far away

Slink

why bother! every few weeks someone hacks into it again and again and again :shrug:

got anymore pics of your alltrac ? ? ? ? ? :shoots: :D

d1alltrac

theUNYTEDone":am69uyi1 said:
i cant believe you found a 93...

technically this one doesnt count as part of the 81 because it isnt a north american import.

93 AllTracs are the ones, not 93 GT-FOURS. still a badass car either way though.