Turbo Oil Feed/ Retun Lines CUSTOM SS KIT

klue

Ok guys, ive spoken with kris at KOracing and were going to try to get some lines made to replace the stock hard steel feed/retun lines. These will be staineless braided lines with all the correct fittings and hardware to supply high pressure oil to the turbo and retun oil to the sump.

These will be made primarly for st165 using 2nd gen turbo's when something like this makes the process of upgrading a lot easier. But can be adapted to stock st165s, or possible st185 oil coolers.

The approximate cost would be around 200 us give or take and will take a little over a month before we can get started.

Please if your intrested Post here. From experience this is one of the big problems with upgrading turbo systems on st165 and will make the process A LOT easier.

Klue

Gurr

I would be interested in these... I'm in the process of doing the 2g turbo set up on my 165.

Does this kit include everything I will need to install the manifold and turbo (except the turbo, mani, and DP of course)?

88st165

oh yeah, ill get you the final lengths of the lines as soon as i get a chance.... ive kinda been busy these past few days...

88st165

oh and $200 is CHEAP!... i spent over that just gathering the parts to do this but then i still had to do some modifying to get it to fit perfect.... this would save you lots of time and for me atleast "time is money"... good luck with getting this off the ground and hopefully becoming another of the few upgrades available for us alltrac owners that make upgrading a bit easier...

Gurr

Okay, now that the lines are figured out ^.^, I was wondering about studs/spacers.... Could we get those in a 'kit' type deal too? Because that would also make this a much easier swap for those to come.

klue

At this point, Im just gauging intrest to see if we can work out a group price. But I will be getting one custom made if you guys are in or not.

It would be easy to adapt it to the st185, so the answer is yes.

as for the studs/spacer, these things are not really custom peices, you can just go to the store and pick them up, where as the lines flange etc, require fab to be done. but we will see what kris @ koRACING says.

klue

klue

We will see about price, but i dont mind paying 200 for it becuase it includes everything you will need. KOracing offers topnotch quality, customer service, and fast shipping. You get what you pay for.

Hm. I'm somewhat interested, but to be completely honest I won't be doing a swap to the second-gen setup for a very, very long time(and will probably be going '185RC/205 I/C at the same time). Hopefuly this becomes a semi-regular in stock item, and I would defnately pay $200 for decent quality oil lines.

gearhead313

I made all my lines custom for my t3/t4 setup. I probably have $80 at the most for all my lines and fittings.

I'd hope the $200 would be the most they'd be b/c otherwise, thats a heck of a profit.

klue

ive emailed ko recently with no reply, they must be busy.

Ive been working on a st185 engine swap into my car and need lines accordingly.

88st165

i just started back up working on my car and i can still get you the measurements if people are still interested.