Aussie 185 owner.... and a chick ;)

Hey guys,
Im Briony and im from Gladstone in Queensland. i have a red australian delivered (widebody) ST185 and have had it for over a year now..... its been off the road over half that time:(

Good forum you guys have here, lots of good info

Cheers
B

HaPpYfAcE

littlemisstoyota":2la679h1 said:
hehe if someone can tell me how 2 add a pic as an attachment (and it working) ill do it, if not ill link you to my msn space :)

B

when you post your reply, there is a button that says 'Add an Attachment'

it's located just above the 'Preview' and 'Submit' buttons.

if, however, you already have a picture uploaded (it has a web address or url), then you can simply put the picture's address into the code shown below.

Code:
[img]picture url[/img]

EDIT: actually...i found your msn profile using the 'msn messenger' email address you have in your profile here. i like how you cut out the stock bumper to 'increase airflow' to that FMIC. lol. the whole thing actually flows pretty nicely. nice corolla's too. i happen to own a forum in the Washington, D.C. metro area that is specifically for Corollas. very nice. :smokes:

GMan

> littlemisstoyota
> Newbie
> Joined: 16 May 2006
> Location: Queensland, Australia
> Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 2:57 am
> Post subject: Aussie 185 owner.... and a chick ;)
> Hey guys,

There are some other girls too.
(Any girls only sub groups ? :)

> Im Briony and im from Gladstone in Queensland.

Welcome to the group Briony.
Unique name. Never heard it before.

> i have a red australian delivered (widebody) ST185

Nice little car.:)

> its been off the road over half that time:(

Common for old GT4s. :-(
Do any of your own work ?

> Good forum you guys have here, lots of good info

I am sure a few of the local girls will jump in at some point.
Good to have any chicks joining. :)

Regards;

i try to do most of my own work, replaced a clutch and some other bits.... atm rewiring most of the engine loom and putting in an aftermarket ecu.........

if anyone wants to chat on msn feel free 2 add me
B

Gary

Welcome!
wave4yl4so.gif

theUNYTEDone

a beautiful woman with a beautiful car...the SAME car that i love, doesn't get much better than that. lol...have you got aim? i really want to go to australia...gosh. and no, not just because of this. i've wanted to go since the 5th grade. before i knew all tracs existed. :p