So.FL. Meet at Tower Shops, Davie

Gary

Many of you might already know there is a car show every Friday night.
I and Carlos (silence) will be there this Friday may 19th around 7pm.
Who else is in So.FL and wanna make it? :)

It is at the south east corner of University Dr. and I-595
That is in Davie, 10 mins west of Ft. Lauderdale.
It is $1 to park.
We and MR2 people will park near the Goodwill truck.
Bring chairs!

BTW, Todd, I called you and left a message.

GT4times2

I may make it there that night. I will see if Perry and some other Alltrac guys can make it. I used to go there on Friday nights, but due to some douche bags in (none of than) Hondas doing burnouts in the parking lot started attracting Davie Police. I should be there with at least one of the guys after 9 PM though. Let me know if that's too late. I know things may have changed from the last time I use to go there.

Gary

Frantz,
I was there 2 weeks ago with couple of MR2s.
It was cool. There was a FHP pulled in and was interested in the MR2.
He was cool. We were having fun looking what he got in the trunk.
9 pm is not too late. We were hanging out until 10 last times.
Then we went to Solid Gold, oopps, nope I meant Cafe del Rio. :doh:

GT4times2

Gary, I sent you a PM. Im going to see if Perry can make it. I should be there with my other friend (he owns 2 ST165s, 1 which was Pat's old black 165). We wont be coming in Alltracs this time, but it would be nice to finally meet you guys.

AWDtoyota

wow...looks like i checked up on the boards at the right time.

I was trying to go this friday anyway, but now I will definatly try my best to go....how late will you guys be there?

GMan

I am going to try to make NED.
Sorry I can;t make it Gary, guys... :cry:

Pat ever show up at any FL meets ? :)

Regards;

Gary

He was busy.
Anyway, nice to meet you, Carlos, Frantz and Brian.
It is good to finally put face to screen names
Next time, let's meet at the Moroso.
Ian, Ernie, if you guys are lurking around here, post something :lol: :p

Gino Merlot

Maybe we can get a really big meeting sometime soon,I know a shit load of Supra guys cause I use to own one. I going to give Jessica Barton and Wesley a call over at Titan Motorsports and see what kind of meeting we can piece togeather were ever.

silence

I had a good time, it was nice to meet some fellow alltrac owners...I think i'm going to like it here:) Guys, Keep me posted if there are any other meets, or if you just want to hang out. Brian, if you need any help with that 165, let me know. Frantz, cant wait to see yours. Gary, I'll let you know when i find a place to install my walboro pump...maybe we can have another mini meet.

A

Anonymous

hi guys
it was great to meet the new guy carlos and your girl friend,dont worry you will get use to living here. gary,its always great to see you and your wife,we had a nice talk last night. but i do forget her name im really bad that way.

the meet is something that Ian an I were talking about, trying to get people together just being Toyota enthusiest not just the different marques of Toyota. i think last night was a good begining. i myself was very pleased with the turn out.

so in the next 2 weeks im going to try an put together a meet at the Towers. im going to try an rent out the whole parking area that we were in. so if you can make it please post so i can get an idea how many will be there. im also wondering if we might be able to have a cook out.ill have to find that out.
ok guys an girls ill let you know later in the week whats happening.
Ernie

pez222

Gary":2hq0even said:

Ahhhh geeez... got caught lurking :D
It was nice to meet you all too. I guess I have always been an AT fan but it took seeing Gary's car a couple of weeks ago to get me really wanting one. I'm coming from having had 4 MR2s ... I am definitely searching for an AT. PM me w/any suggestions and cool recommendations. Carlos, let me know if you need any more suggestions on places to go in So. Fla.

silence

pez222":pqmrk8jz said:
Gary":pqmrk8jz said:

Ahhhh geeez... got caught lurking :D
It was nice to meet you all too. I guess I have always been an AT fan but it took seeing Gary's car a couple of weeks ago to get me really wanting one. I'm coming from having had 4 MR2s ... I am definitely searching for an AT. PM me w/any suggestions and cool recommendations. Carlos, let me know if you need any more suggestions on places to go in So. Fla.
lol
you were bound to post sooner or later:)
Thanks for the suggestions, i'll let you know if i need anything;)
Let me know if you need any help with your mr2.

GT4times2

Hi guys,
Finally here to reply. It was a pleasure meeting you all. I had a great time. Of course, it should be easier to have other meets. I am in Orlando right now. I should have the car down in South Florida in a few weeks, and will frantically try to get it running (reinstall EMS, exhaust, and a few other things) by mid summer. It's nice to finally put a face to the names of forum members. I spoke to Perry today. He should make it to the next meet. Hopefully Pat and a few others that dont post (but always lurking :roll: ) will make it as well. I brought my camera, but didnt get to take pics. Will do next time. It was great. Maybe we can make it to the next Rally Cross event in Homestead. They're on Sundays, so hopefully no one works on weekends. I will get the dates and post them soon.

Celi-GT4

Sorry I couldn't make it sounded fun. I am waitnig on a new IC kit and other goodies that should be up this week. I was also in TN for the entire week, I ripped the Tail of the Dragon on thur the 18th, so I guess all was not lost ;). Looking forward to the next meet or maybe rally cross.
Todd