Aussie 185 owner.... and a chick ;)

mr2gurl4life

Khyron":2p081q9i said:
The only widebody cars I'm familiar with are porsches and wasn't aware that Toyota even made one.

BLASPHEMY!!

<3 I want... badly.

TRD 2000GT, a god among cars. Oh yes, she WILL be mine. Only 30 built by the way. 30! IN THE WORLD!! aaahhhh... I want!

trd2000gtred.jpg

(although I want hardtop)

Slink

Gary":2tgsodbq said:
This is an ST185 narrow body.
Only available in Japan only.
(look at the rear quarter panel)
All other ST185s are wide body
(including U.S. Alltrac and Canadian Turbo4wD, GT-Four, GT4 RC, etc...)

st1850005431f1hn.jpg

st1850005431b2vb.jpg

Narrow body !!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Looks like a Celica that forgot to eat dinner.. hehehe

GMan

We did get the "norma/narrow"l body in the US & North America.

" In North America, the GT and GT-S were powered by the 2.2 L 5S-FE, while the ST sported the DOHC 16-valve, 1.6 L 4A-FE. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celica#Fif ... 90-1993.29

ARE There Enough chicks for a girls of AT.net thread,
in the Off subject forum at least :-} ?

The Women of 6gc part 2 (6th gen Celica girls:)
http://www.6gc.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=32827

The 1st thread broke 65pages ! :-}

Thanks for the pics Briony.

Regards;

wizzards581

littlemisstoyota":3gsicrbj said:
do u have the us spec taillights?.... wanna swap?:D

ill post up a pic... when i work out how lol

mine is the same as that one below but corner tail is red...

st1850005431b2vb.jpg

whats the difference?

Denver_whiteST185

yeah, me too. i think the smoked style ones look the best and theres a guy with the all the lenses tinted red which makes it look really nice.

darthripley

yes i agree with Metallikat, always nice to see another girl around with a nice looking all-trac that can work on it too :D

my husband & i work on all our cars together...none of our cars ever go to the dealership...except to pick up parts 8)

justjoe

<waving to Ripley> .. Hello wife =)

And when we go to the dealer, we always avoid going to where the salesmen are.. because they will always make a comment about our cars.. like "Wanna trade that in?" or "Nice car." .. I would rather the second one. LOL.

Welcome, and I agree, it is nice to see a chick with a cool car, especially a manual.

MetalliKAT97

justjoe":jskonggq said:
<waving to Ripley> .. Hello wife =)

And when we go to the dealer, we always avoid going to where the salesmen are.. because they will always make a comment about our cars.. like "Wanna trade that in?" or "Nice car." .. I would rather the second one. LOL.

Welcome, and I agree, it is nice to see a chick with a cool car, especially a manual.

Everytime I go to the dealer they(salesmen) wonder what it is. And when I call in for Alltrac parts they automatically know who it is. :D ( Back in Daytona that is) :wink:

I dont trust anyone other than myself or my fiance to work on our cars either.....they wouldnt know what to do with it anyways :lol:

maxaud

Whenever I go to the Yota dealership I come out to my car w/ a couple people looking in the hhod scoop or looking underneath to see if it's a real All-trac then they ask if I wanna sell it. That happened the first day I got my first one, I just laughed and said it wasn't for sell.

theUNYTEDone

maxaud":aghm1srj said:
Whenever I go to the Yota dealership I come out to my car w/ a couple people looking in the hhod scoop or looking underneath to see if it's a real All-trac then they ask if I wanna sell it. That happened the first day I got my first one, I just laughed and said it wasn't for sell.

hehe, happened to me as soon as i set wheel in a nissan dealership parking lot...again, yota's reign supreme. legendary. (my reason for not selling it)