FS: St165 and st185 parts galore

klue

ive got a bunch of parts id like to clear out if your intrested in anything im open to trades, cash w.e just pm me or something and ill supply pics.
i have

2 st165 exhaust manifolds no warping no cracks *sold one* 50
1 brand new ct26 4bolt, comes with entire turbo assembly 600
1 turbo/downpipe st185 gasket NEW 40
1 turbo elbow NEW 100
1 custom made velocity plate for st165 exhaust manifold 20
2 exhaust manfold gasket between turbo and manfold 20 each
2 st165 exhaust manifold head gasket 20
2 red power st165/st184 mirror, 30 each
2 front stock strut bar one black one gray 20 each
2 jl 10inch subs brand new 150 each
1 solara cd player/radio with amplifier 30
1 sony explod cddeck with 2speakers
1 2.5inch custom downpipe 6 bolt SOLD
2 st165 oil cooler pipes, one new, other used 40 new 20 used
1 oilcooler/turbo/oil sump pipe st165
1 st165 steering wheel with crusie buttons
2 stock st165 front 3.5inch speakers
2 front fenders st165 GAVE AWAY
1 distrbutor cap 10
1 full set of st165 decals SOLD
1 air cleaner assembly SOLD
*just added* Stock st165 radiator fan
*just added* brand new in the box alpine cde 9843

st185
headlights and covers
jdm hood and head light cf trim
door hinges
jdm radio
water pump,
oil pump
timing belt
cam seals

********I Got a full JDM st185 Clip. everything from rebar, to climate controls can go. just shoot me offers.
******* ST165 1st gen complete motor for sale or part it out depending on intrest.

i got other stuff to i didnt mention, just let me know what u want and ill send some pics and stuff. I can also port/polish, high temp paint and bake anything u need.

cheers
luke

klue

they are white, but they are sanded down to just paint. And have grey lacquer primer over the parts i sandblasted. They are not in mind, but easy repair. Ill give them to you if you pick them up

crazy_russian

I might be interested in the 165 exhaust manifold. I just found a very tiny crack in mine. The head to manifold gasket might be gone too, because one side has a broken stud.

klue

well ive still got 2. one is completly stock the other has been ground out to accomadate an twin entry adapter.

klue

bump. I have an entire jdm front clip. im selling all the stuff i dont need. im using the motor.

Got some sick clear jdm signals, fenders, steering wheel etc.

klue

velocity plate sits between the first gen exmanifold, and 2nd gen turbo. its to convert the 4port exit for 1st gen manifold, to 2port entry of 2ndgen turbo. :D

crazy sentance.

klue

hey steveo, knok snezor is sold, i got 2 turbo elbows, both for st185, one is new, on is from th eclip

hacker_720

I'll take take the one from the clip if it's free. if not how much you want for it. Looks like I'm SOL for that knok sensor.

No Spin

hacker_720":2x8lfgou said:
his clip is red with grey int and good shape. But please note it's RHD.

What a coincidence. I was hoping it looked like this, but without the melted spot from the cd player controller being glued to the dash.

905IN2.jpg