FS: St165 and st185 parts galore

hacker_720

I don't remeber there being any major problems. But were were not repectfull of it when we where working on it. I know there is broken glass on it from the windshield, and we may have sat a couple of tools on it. I'm sure klue will look at it tonight to see how it is, I think it's fine.

klue

yeah its good shape i sent you a pm no spin, ill take some pics after i vacuum and wash it tommorow, got a date tonite ;)

No Spin

Didn't have a chance to take stock of anything else last night either, the Oilers managed to hang on. Damn, pretty soon the hockey season will run straight into training camp.

omnivore

JDM 185 clip-Would you be willing to sell off everything incl the dash and dash wiring to convert to right hand drive? If so, PM me a price on just that stuff, or the entire clip minus engine pls. Also, have you a working MAF?

incubus_boader

Can I get the heater core from the front clip? I just bought a jdm gt-four, but the person who owned it before routed the coolant lines to bypass the heater core so im assuming its leaking. Ill pull it out myself, it'll be good practice before pulling my own dash, But if I pull it myself I'd rather not have to pay anything for it. If thats ok let me know. Thanks!

Sean M.

klue

i dont have the clip anymore it got trashed a while ago, ill look to see if i have the heater core, and this isnt a charity :p

klue

the block is not for sale, it has a spun rod bearing. the Head however is a new one from toyota, so that means new cams valves springs bla bla. i have the recept for it and everything.

geees300

hi klue,
am looking for the following jdm parts if you have 'em:
- carbon fibre trim for the passenger headlight
- gray dashboard
- black shroud that surrounds the radio with the cup holder

send me a pm with your response
thanks,
geees

klue

Yes sir, i have the grey dash, as well as the surround for the radio. Shit i even have the radio :p

ill take a look for the CF trim