me again!

celica-fella

ok i replaced the dripping clutch master . now of coarse the clutch is slipping when you try to floor it so i bought a nissan 300zx n/a and have been driving it and my celica still sits!!!!!! i crank it up atleast once a week(it cranks right up every time) so im gona sell it how it is. it has aprox 180,000 miles on the car and a junkyard motor so i dont know the exact miles on the motor but it runs great!!!! its an 88 black ext blue int . 2.5 exhaust all the way back , new clutch master, and a k&n well enough talk my girl friend is putting the pic on my comp finally so holla back if your interested!!! starting bid $2,400

maxaud

celica-fella":2ca8enyl said:
ttthhhaaannnnkkkkkssssss..... not
that made me laugh... who really post something like that?

I feel as though it's time for cookies then after that it's nap time for someone.

celica-fella

no really thanks for the input !! i was going to wait for pics of my ride so i went ahead and posted in this forum that i was going to sell , just to help the all trac community out first ! sorry guys , try not to spend too much time coming up with cool punch lines to use on me! cookies and a nap! alright!!! :?

maxaud

yeah, I'd like to apologize for my rude behavior.

I just didn't find your post very postive and I had to express my thoughts. :oops: