How's your All-Trac?

Is your All-Trac in working condition?

• Yes! Running like a champ!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I'm worried. It's smoking a little bit.

• Not right now. I'm rebuilding my engine.

• Not right now. I'm fixing something other then my engine.

• What!? You mean these things actually work?

• Total voters

illGT4

I'm starting a poll to see the status of our community.

Please post too if you don't mind. Siggy is fine.

saved_1992

well the 165 is running good :D

the 185 is torn apart for td06 upgrade that is sitting in the garage :cry:

so need to add a vote for not running engine, would only let me vote once 8)

Indy3sgte

My ST185 ran like a champ...then I noticed a fuel leak...nothing major for setting back...I just am having trouble finding the time to get to it :doh:

Hopefully tuesday I will have it running again :D

Dan

Qlynxer

At the beginning of summer I pulled my turbo and sold it. With that money and some saved up cash I was planning on gettin a ct20b. Fast forward to today and all i have is a gt28rs sitting in the corner of my room, oil lines and no way to mount it yet. :shrug:
So my alltrac is down.

XoDuzZ

runs great - minus wierd racheting sound when entering high RPMS (hoping its just the harmonics) and the HUGE oil leak. heh.

Rick89GTS

My 165 is running like a champ. (Small oil leak, possibly VC gasket at passenger's top corner side)
I did all the maintenance and repairs when I first bought it and it's paid off well.

Zeus

gt3040 and fuel kit is almost done!

Finally after way too long... atleast then it will be up and running... untill i have enough money for the front mount... and maybe if i can afford it an intake manifold at the same time :)

scemracing

What? you mean these things acually work?
I am a new All-Trac owner I have a 88' red All-Trac. Since I bought it I have wrecked it (bald tires, wet road, Awd= taking out a mail box) but the Insurance company totaled it so I got the car for free. Ever since than I have had an oil leak I havent been able to fix yet ( dont have a lot of time till now to work on it) a vacumn leak that was a pain to fix.

I LOVE this car I love to work on it I love to curse at it I love to kick it. I am planing on fixing all the body panels I plan on putting a ST185 RC tranny in it I also plan on painting it. I have ideas for performance stuff I wanna do to it I am hoping to have it running like a champ by spring.

I have never seen another ST165 in person and I have people say it is just a ugly old Celica than I tell them it is a all-trac and explain what that is and they are like sweet cool car. That is also what I love about this car.

enzytebob

Looking good right now (w/ fingers crossed behind him). The TD06 turned out to be a great mod. Wished the Greddy dp was as good as my Aussie. Just installed a fan for my top mount a week ago (really helped lessen heat soaking the core) but that's coming off soon because I just bought a FMIC core w/ end tanks. Gonna hook up the rest of the system w/ pipes from i don't know where and hoses from High Temp Silicone. My water injection system just arrived, too and that will go in together w/ the intercooler pipe install. Right now I'm relocating the battery to the rear so can have room for the above! Piece o' cake, right? Yeah, right..... :cry:

Fat Trac

car runs great, but as soon as winter rolls around, if i don't finish my scheduled mantience my car will be needing a total total rebuild...